The order or parts of the order can be canceled and returned within 14 days of delivery for a fee of EUR 1.90.
To do this, proceed as follows:
Go to https://koaa.shipping-portal.com/ and follow the steps there.
Print out the return label and stick it on the packaging. Use the second adhesive strip on the inside to securely close the packaging.
Drop off the package at the selected return point or request a pickup.
General return instructions
(1) The cancellation period is 14 days from receipt of the goods, after which access to https://koaa.shipping-portal.com/ is no longer possible.
(2) Delivery to another return point of the selected shipping service provider is also possible.
(3) The purchase price of the returned order/item will be refunded via the respective payment method within ten working days after the package has arrived at the sender. Any shipping costs paid will not be refunded.
A direct exchange is not possible. If a different product or size is desired, the desired product must be returned and a new order placed via https://koaa.world/.
(1) The delivery time within Germany is usually three to five working days from the order. The delivery time outside of the Federal Republic of Germany and within Europe is five to ten working days. When shipping outside Europe, the delivery time is up to 15 working days.
(2) Shipping within Germany costs €4.50. Shipping to other EU countries is €9.90. From a shopping cart value of €50.00 there are no shipping costs within EU countries. Shipping to other countries is €34.90.
(3) If the ordered product is not available, Fidu Brands GmbH can withdraw from the contract. In this case the customer will be informed immediately. If necessary, the customer will be informed of the extended delivery time or offered a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or desired, the price will be refunded immediately.
(4) If there are delays in delivery due to force majeure or events such as strikes, lockouts or official orders, Fidu Brands GmbH is not bound to binding deadlines. In these cases, Fidu Brands GmbH is entitled to postpone delivery.
(5) If the customer is in default of acceptance, Fidu Brands GmbH can resell the goods to third parties or hold the original buyer liable for losses.
(6) Fidu Brands GmbH is entitled to make partial deliveries.